September 28, 2010

Daily News 560

1








22h46





2








00h16





3








02h10





4








02h17





5

Time to talk to about halloween... Since a moment ago... My God and your God...
Shown me that chair and told me : "1 month here"... :)

No need to say more... He knows that I'll guess the rest...

So... Here what i can say...

In 1997 and before... There was no halloween in france... There was the feast of
all the Saints... Very quiet day...

Suddenly... In 1998... It started... A few... Here and there... Totally new...
Pumpkins... Spider webs... All that Halloween stuff... But just a few...

Then came October 1999... Weeks before... Halloween stuff everywhere...
Decorations... In the newspapers... On tv... Just everywhere... And i guess
almost everybody exited about that... But me...

I remember... That 31 was a Saturday... I ran out of vinegar... So i went to the
supermarket... Same... Halloween decoration everywhere... And i remember
to have think : "God the Father must feel so insulted"... And then...
When i walked out the supermarket... I had a vision... Amazing...
Really a Biblical event... Just in front of me... Completely magic...
You'd need Hollywood special effects to transpose it on screen...

In font of me... An angry cloud... Really dark clouds... A ring of it...
And in the middle of it... A fist... Precisely showing to me "Anger"...
But not against me... Because that fist moved backwards... And the
Apparition ended... I say Apparition and not Vision... Because really...
It was so physically present... And like later on the Eiffel tower... Just
when i was the only one watching in that direction...

Then i went home... In the entrance hall of my building... I talked a few seconds
with a neighbor... She tried to invite me to their Halloween party... Her boyfriend
used to sell me some hash sometimes... I just refused...

Then... That night... I wrote Maire de tours... My "first" prophecy... In a very classical...
Lyrical style... In which i explain a lot of things... In which i frankly give the order "to
the maire" to stop that and never do it again... Because... Mayor... Do you see those
2 lions on the wall of your town hall ?...

Then... I printed those 2 pages... I posted them to him... And also to the newspaper...
And on my way to the letterbox... Predator started... Do you saw that movie with
Schwarzenegger ?... Exactly the same... I had been trained... I was ready... I spotted
him... He was no more "invisible"... And i won...

Then came the 2 cataclysmic storms of December 1999... 55 days after they received
the text... Storms so amazing that the gulf stream changed his path and all to blow
over france... I don't know if you see how amazing... But sure that pilot and weather
guy exactly see... Not even mentioning the sat picks of these storms... In wich they
look like a wolf... And even a arm... With his fist... Precisely... Crushing france...

You guess what am saying... You are going to celebrate this Halloween 2010 in the use...
Instead of celebrating All the Saints... By why disguising yourself in one of them...
You are going to celebrate someone else... By dressing up in demons... Vampires... Etc etc...
And the United States of America are going to regret...






03h00





6
Me ?... Booff... I guess am gonna drink my whisky...
Smoke my cow-boy stuff... Listening some cool jazz...
Trying to figure out how sweet it must be to fall asleep
with Denise Richards in the arms...




03h02





7
^^...






03h10





8
Ooh !... Am thinking about that suddenly... Be careful... They named
those 2 storms... Lothar and Martin...






03h11





9
The... I insist... Not photoshopped weather satellite pics...






^^... The part 2 and 8 of the french documentary about those storms
are no longer available on Youtube... But the documentary still exists...
Dear Cnn... :)



03h14





10
These storms occured the 26 and 27-28 december 1999... He died the 31...





Alain Gillot-Pétré was the most famous and watched french weather host...


03h30





11







04h03





12
He is very dangerous.






04h05





13
For the good of all mankind...






04h06





14
Yesterday... President Karzai... International Literacy day in Afganisthan...





Mankind... Just make sure you're a part of it...
And instead of finishing like frenchs... You'll see... "Things"...


04h16





15







04h20





16
The link...






04h22





17








04h33





18








04h46





19
^^...






04h49





20







04h50



21

Kristanna-Loken-92





04h25






22

Daily News 560 - Windows Live Writer






04h53
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.