September 26, 2010

Daily News 553

1



Tien... La Stroumphette !... C'est curieux... Je croyais qu'elle
était Corse... M'enfin bon... Tant que c'est pas une françoise...
Y'aura des vraies frites à la maison... Bon bin... Falbala alors...
Falbala Santamaria... Un nom comme ça... Ça l'a maquilla...
Une fois...




07h14





2




Tout de même... La pauvre... Entourée de cacahouètes comme ça...
Ce qu'elle doit être malheureuse... Oui... Cacahouètes...
C'est comme ça qu'on dit pour vedette chez françoise...
Vous avez des vedettes... Ils ont des cacahouètes...
C'est fou ce qu'ils sont cons ces okaynentaux...

Si tu me vois pas chérie... C'est que je suis aux châtaignes !...
Ou a la chasse au gnou !... Hé !... Non ?... Du gnou...
Ça serais pas mal... Je sais plus quoi leur mettre moi dans leur
saucisson corse de l'été... Du blaireau... Y vont finir par s'en
rendre compte !... Hein... Qu'es ce que t'en pense chérie ?...
Du gnou... Falbala ?...






07h19





3
Hello world !...



 Heavens I've sleep so well...



18h46





4

I dreamt of my town... Damn... Half of it must be reading the blog...
I think they imagining that we're cool because I've post a few in french
for Corsa... Belgium... Canada... And the other parts of the world
where people speaks frenchie-frencho... ^^...

They were all together...Tens of thousands... Packed like a Woodstock...
Right in the middle of the town... Plaza "Jean-Jaures"... Am just in
front the restaurant of the Universe... That's the name... And i try to
don't walk in the toilet who's just there... They are so packet that or i
step in it or i fly... So i start flying... A la Hancock... You know...
A la cool jazz... I don't go very high... Just enough to see that the
boulevards too are packed with people... Then i spot i little place where
there is less people in front of another restaurant... But... Gnn !...
I can't land !...  There's like a magnetic field... You know... Like magnets...
^^... So i can't land... They repulse me... I try harder... I grab stuff...
And there... Sat on the terrasse... One with a shirt of the french soccer
team... Tell's me : "So what gonna happen" ?... And he's smiling/mocking...
Cause you know... Hoo !... There something's that God can't do !... And
i answser : "Well... You'll gonna simply don't enter Paradise... All of you"...
^^... And i smile... Cause that "magnetic field" is sort of a funny sensation...
Then i wake up...

And... Since there was on my coffee table a whisky coke i didn't finished before
to fall asleep... Well... Bam... I drank it... And bam... I feel asleep again...
Sunday !... ^^...

I dreamt of Eva Parker... It's the second time recently... Last time... I just saw
her nearby me... Happy... This time was more sexy... We're not having sex...
It's not a sex dream... We're on a bed... In some place... She want's sex... But
i don't... No boner !... But what's sure is that she dream to meet me... Mmm...
Let me guess... Nobody's talking about you anymore in the news darling ?... :)

Well... Do like madonna gonna do when Lola gonna be tired to be used by her
mother to generate a few attention on her... Come to me with the back of your
right hand on your forehead... You know... Touched drama queen in tears...
Who boohoohoo dream to meet so talented Zeezoos looz... I mean... If you
gals want to check if am gonna dare slap you in front of everybody... Flaaaff !...

Otherwise... You pass a phone call to the Pizza Hut of my town... And you send
me a Napolitana... Am tired of my daily macaronis plateful... Then i'll start beleiving
that you dream to met me... Conchita...

Ah... Come on... Don't be sad... Kidding...
 I don't want to own you even just 20 bocks... Hypocrita...





19h27





5
Just one... Because Tony asked...






19h35





6
Ok... Deal... You're American...






19h43





7








19h53





8








19h56





9








19h59





10
The future wears heels...






20h07





11







20h13





12







20h32





13
Oh... Just spotted that Physorg article... And i guess i've dream
about that discovery tonight... The link...





20h46




14
His Vision...






20h52





15




( In my dream they are that magnetic field... What they are generates it...
They are so impure... While there is only Pure or impure... )



20h57





16
Build...






21h40





17



A couple of black homosexuals is insulting and threating Peaches to suicide her
for good if she don't really have the guts to do it...


4 months ago... She has been found on the floor... Half dead... By a dog...
While the millionaire father of their 5 years old child... Was playing ball...
Like usually... You know...


And now that she's happy with me... They want to show how Mon they are...
The "suck my cock bitch !" way...



Lol... He pretend to be president of the french ghettos... ^^...
He must beleive that is still in his banana tree you know...
Ay ay ay... If only i could come to them... Right Now...
With a Glock and a silencer... If only... Oh boy...
Thx Heaven i can so much worse... :)



21h57





18







22h10





19






Et pas pour se taper encore une petite crotte à papa...




22h13





20








22h23





21
Et si ça deviens trop dur... Un joujou... Et surtout... Que je vous surprenne...
Un ce ces quatre en rentrant à la maison... Toute les deux ensemble...
En train de faire des bêtises... Z'avez plutôt intérêt... Le but...
C'est de les rendrent toutes fou de rage... Comme ça...
Ils font des erreurs... Et tac... Je peux cogner back...






22h27





22
Hammer time...







22h33
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.