September 25, 2010

Daily News 549

1





Break...




01h02





2







02h11





3







02h13





4







02h21





5







02h14





6







02h25





7

No Mickey... I don't forgot you... You are in my first novel...
There is a chapter in your apartment rue de Lille... Your kitchen
is a jungle... You grow weed in there... Really a rain forest of weed...
You're half crazy... And there is a "body - builded" skunk or something...
I don't remember... I never read again that novel i finished in 1998...
I remember that there is snake too in your kitchen...

Well... You know... It's a novel... I exaggerate... I imagine... I make
laugh myself... Everything can be decoded... A novel you can read
every 10 years all your life long... And every time you find something new...
Sad you can't read it... It's like... You put a Henry Miller... A Dante
Alighieri... An Arthur Rimbaud... A James Joyce... A Louis - Ferdinand
Céline... In a shaker... And drinking that cocktail... You don't wonder anymore
you inspired them... ^^...

So... We're in your living room... For once i came to buy some Hash
with Cisco... A good drummer i knew... And bam... The cops !...
Total panic... You're obliged to let them in... Tac !... I react...
Your coffee table is full of weed envelopes... Hop !... Instantly
the good idea... Your double-bass... Yes... I know... You had a
Shack... But who cares... Prooooeeet !... I start hiding the
envelopes in the double-bass while you win time at the door...
Really fast... I stumble... I crush my nose in the D string...
Ah !... Deeeeeeeee !... Ouch !... I continue !... I finish in time...
The cops walks in... Aha !... Cisco don't even notice... You make us
try such a good stuff... I don't remember... Pink Hash from Hawaii ?...
Fresh Nepalese rolled under the arms ?... I don't remember... I just
remember that Cisco... Real fonky drummer... Is having a blast on
your bongos... Trooo-goo-doo-goo-doot !... He still don't even
notice the cop who's now watching us... And... Damn good luck...
Cisco's grooving so much... The cop is surprised... Poisoned !...
Must be musician too !... Dude !... He's almost searching his
pockets thinking : "Where the heck is my harmonica ?"...

Sad you can't raed it...






02h58





8
The Sky is having fun with me... :)






03h01





9
For the Medical Community...

Etymologically... Universe means : "Body of Words"... And i love to don't
forget that more Teilhard de Chardin definition : "Who is going towards
The One"... And it's me... That Universe...

Here the Medical teaching... The Word continuously descend in you...
You see that chocking psychotic ?... He's living a word storm...
You see that quiet person ?... Spring breeze...

One of the mains task of The Man... Is not to think... Is not to talk...
And you think... And you talk... You fools !... Silence !...

Then you can Talk... You said what The Sky had to say...
You did what a Man had to do...

You don't ?... Sore throat... Etc Etc...






03h14





10








03h19





11
The link...







03h30





12





Young couple... *Scratch**Scratch*...


03h33





13
Neo-nazis and jews... Young couple... Yeah sure...
I've still don't see jews treating me like if they
were not another kind of nazis...

Just because i am different...
Huh...






03h38





14
No comment...






03h43





15







03h48






16







03h48





17







03h49





18







03h49





19







03h50





20







03h50





21







03h51





22







03h51





23







03h52





24







03h53





25







03h53
 




26







03h54
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.