September 15, 2010

Daily News 533

1

17fe43


18h21





2
The link...






18h23





3
Daily News 518 - 15 & 16... September 8, 2010...

Giant storm... Drivin' south...






18h31





4
For you... Kylie Minogue...







18h35





5







18h37





6
The dream i had last night finish like this...

I take Kylie back home... But it's the apartment where i lived with
marina and jose da silva pinto when i was a teenager... Street of the
little sun... We are in front of the door... And she find the key in
the pocket of the aviator leather jacket i had... It's an big antic
key... We enter... And all of them are sat around the living room table...
I mean marina... Her sister lydia... jose and his brothers...

I proudly introduce her... "Hello"... "And this is Kylie Minogue"...
"My fiancee"... Then she walk towards the tv set to turn it on... But
marina walk towards her and don't let her do... And she's dressed just
like Kylie... Even her hairdo imitates her... Because yes... It's
all just imitation... Not the same intentions at all...

Then jose... Certainly one of the deepest shit i ever saw in my life...
Show me the meals that are on the table... Tapas like... And invites
me to to eat... And he look like such a deep shit... Like usually...
And lydia too... She do a comment i don't even remember... With
that same shitty face...

You know... I had four cousins... 3 in spain... 1 in france... And
the four of them are American sized... Huge... 2 heads taller than
me... You put us 5 in line... And all you see is how hard they
played to starve me... All my youth... Really... I don't even
exaggerate... To cut me the appetite was marina favorite game...
And they did much worst... The Thénardier...

I post this... Because of course... They read this blog too...
And they are becoming quite famous... So... Believe me...
Avoid them... Deep shits like you can't even imagine...
manolo and nicole santamaria... lydia and marina alfonso...

jose and all his family... Don't be around them when I'll throw grenades...

Not whining... Nor kidding...





18h52





7
Am fine with my 5'7... Never jealous... ^^



 Nor afraid...



19h13





8








19h22





9







19h28





10







19h31





11







19h36





12
^^...






19h56





13







20h01





14







20h01





15
I, Robot...






20h07





16
The link...






21h00





17







21h16





18








21h30





19
Sad day for the video clip history... Kylie Minogue is so broken...
She can't even afford for a choregrapher... 3-4 homo moves that will
never be a dance... F-... So pathetic... I can't even embbed that
Get outta my way" official video... Just imagine a bunch of Cow -
Girls doing this step with her... And have fun on the dance - floor !...







Any Artistic Director at Parlophone ?... I mean... Okaaaaaayyyyy...
You're homosexuals... It's that what you are... Okaaaaaaaayyyy...
We got that... Really... Even count on me to send you where

all your sex dreams are an endless reality...







23h41





20






00h12





21
Am fucking back...







00h13





22
^^...






00h13
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.