September 14, 2010

Daily News 530

1








01h30





2








11h55





3
You want a clash... But you need a speech...

Let's say it... You are trying to bury me alive...
For opinion leaders like the President and the chief of
the GOP... It's different... They are politics... What count
is the country they are in charge of... And like every country...
He has enemies... So whatever they say... I don't forget that...

For opinion leaders like Arianna Huffington & Alyssa Bugliari...
And like those 2 imans... I can react differently... I can
pretend to be an opinion leader myself... Like they do...
So... Am also authorized to say : "Hey... I am right... They are
wrong..."... And I'll be followed by those who agree... That'll all...
Personally... I'll be happy for them... Whatever how few they are...
Quantity is really not my goal...

The thing is... You vastly underestimate the dangerousness of islam...
And opinion leaders like those imans or Huffington/Bugliary...
They don't have the intellectual level for that kind of opinion...

Frankly... You can listen them as long as you want... You'll learn nothing...
No ?... Have they teach you something real since you see them talking ?...
What they write enlightened you ?... Tell me... Give me an example... A quote...

See... If they are wrong... They'll lead you in wrong directions... And
you'll finish lost with them... And that's your problem... I frankly
already don't care about your future... Even your health... I care if
you are with me... Because then we are family of course... And I'll
take them where i can...

They pretend the same... They also pretend that they'll take you to heaven...
Bugliari... Huffington... The iman... And frankly... If there was still
a single doubt about who i am... If a was a scam... A crook... Come on...
I'll be all over the newspapers since years... Booed... Because that'll
be the way to bury me... And it'll be the right thing to do of course...

What i want to say is... When it's in terms of who is right who is wrong...
You must see the problem from higher... You are homo sapiens... So you
have a Spirit... But there is Spirits bigger than you... That are not
homo sapiens... So they have no body... So time/years... It's not a problem
for them... They have you... Once your dead... Hop... They find another body
to talk through... And if it's the Holy - Spirit... It's a Blessing...

About islam... Count on this... Whatever how many centuries it takes...
He place people in strategic places... Like it's slowly happening in the
us now... Of course they seem "modern"... But they are not... And
decade after decade... Century after century... All you can see where
islam is installed... Is regression... Social or scientific... Regression...
I fight against that... Spirits...








12h26




4








12h31





5
The link...






12h40





6
The link...






12h44





7
The link...



I was waiting since days to say this... Once in L.a... I'll "dissolve"
the notion of "gang"... I have such an Intellectual aura... And Power...
That once seen... Once heard... That'll have for effect to increase
the collective intellectual level... And they'll just see how stupid it is
to join/be in a crime gang... Many many we'll prefer to be smart and
classy as The Christ... Living happy with a nice Wife...
Than joining a gang to finish with a bullet in the head...


I'll really dissolve that : "gang" notion... But it's more in the "miracle" domain...
I guess that there'll still be crimes... But there'll be done by those who
really chose the devil... There'll be much less kids under influence...






12h46





8
The link...






12h55





9








13h03





10
The link...






13h07





11
The link...






13h11





12
The link...






13h17





13
The link...






13h21





14







13h51





15
The link...






13h53





16
The link...






13h58





17
When i have an headache because i drank too much whisky... I blame myself...



You simply prefer to accuse me...


14h02





18
The link...






14h09





19



Uploaded with ImageShack.us






14h13





20








14h23





21







16h35





22







16h35
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.