August 25, 2010

Daily News 494

1
Ouch...






02h53





2
Nah... The summer of my 18 years old... I didn't went to my spanish village...
For the first time... I spent my august with my other "grandfather"... A cunt...
We went to granville... North frankreich... In the house of a friend he had...

manuel did his military service... He even tried to be in the "guardia civil"
after... So... That summer... You know... We had meet a guy he knew when he
was young... Still in the guardia civil... Or in the army... Or not... What
a coincidence !... He had find me so simpatico !... So smart !... "Tio you
speak spanish so well !"... Am pretty sure that manuel would had not even
understand... ^^... Like usually... He had watch with that disgust in
the eyes... Saying : "if only we were not such a deep shit"...
Like usually...

Long story short... Juan-carlos... Smell my finger dude !...







02h54





2







02h59





3
Oh my god !... Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos
(et omnes sancti) de Borbón y de Grecia !!!... Run in fear bitches...
 







03h05





4



It's an official one... From the official Spanish army... I stole that jacket
in a car last time i went to spain... In 2004... Except that since i unpicked
the ooficial spanish flag and sent it to the spanish embassy in paris...
With my compliments! ...

Sorry !... But you don't know what it is to be left alone at night...
With the weather who gets cold and so moist... Dragging a luggage
and 3 bags... Days and days long... Out of chorizo and all !...




03h10





5
Yes Alicia... The luggage was precisely that brand... Sad i don't have it anymore...
I'd be posting you the pic right now... With GOD written where a name has to be...
I hope you'll just beleive me if i tell you what Lp was in my Sony most of time...








03h23





6








03h24





7
Hello...





 :)

16h17





8
Heavens what a night !... 2 more pirates joined the Adventure !...

 A "cinglé"... ( nuts )



 And a classy peach...





16h19





9
 And so much more happened !... I can't even say it all... What's sure
is that i can't wait to see what gonna become the spanish economic situation... Sure very funny !...

 Prez nano too... He tried again to gather around him to attack me...
And like usually i drawn faster... Priceless... He must really be imitating me so much on Tv... ^^...




16h31





10
 And no... Dear world... ^^... Don't worry about the economic
situation of spain and frankreich... What's are they together ?...
1,5% of mankind... More or less...




16h35





11








That was one inspired tweet Sweetie !...


16h48





12
Till 1975 spain have been a dictatorship... That dictator died loosing his blood by every orifice of his body... Including the eyes... The nails... The skin...

What i did just a few hours ago... Gonna have the same effect on the entire country... They gonna have the "impression" to see me leaving them... Everywhere at the same time... Like a cloud... A Spirit... Just give it weeks... Months... It's one bloody Huge miracle... ^^...





16h49





13







17h03





14








17h06





15
The link...






17h41





16
The link...






17h43





17
The link...






17h50





18
The link...








17h54





19
The link...






17h59





20
The link...



Ach... Mary... She'll let you see herself... Right in time... ^^...

Nah... No space suits needed to step out the "Caravel"...
And even whales in the seas... I already had a phone call from them...


What ?... Of course i speak Whale...





18h02





21
Who doesn't ?...






18h08





22







18h11
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.