August 23, 2010

Daily News 489

1







14h30





2








14h35





3
The link...






14h36





4
Voila... Good even for them...





The "no thx" policy... I like that !... ^^
 If they want to insult me every friday...
There's plenty of countries where they are welcome...


14h42





5
 The link...






14h51





6
A few years ago... Tours' catholic church spent $2 million euros to
build a convent for a few useless nuns...

Now... "tours"... Is building the great mosque of tours... ^^...
And i take the bet that soon... Downtown they gonna pay hommage...
By erecting a statue... To francois mitterand... The fat ass who was
president before chirac... Whom nickname... Everywhere... Even
in the tv muppets shows... Was God... Cause you know... He was
so arrogant... ^^...

I think they know that... That atomic bomb cleaning tours for good...




14h55





7
 The link...






15h07





8
The link...






Good question lady...
And learn to eat... You fat ass...


15h11





9
Monsters, inc...






15h19





16
Poor Krishnette... The big bad wolf is back on smoking heavy tar...
Even Steve Goreman can't beat that... Call the swat !...





16h16





17
Last night i dreamt that i was on my way to the Usa by boat...
When i realize it... Am worry... Quick i check if i have some money...

And pfiooo... I have in the pocket of my military jacket... A wad of dollars...
And the bills have increasing numbers on them... $50...$100... $1500 !... $3000 !... And so on...
So ahhhh... Am fine... The Virgin did me the promess that i'll never have to sleep in the street again...

Then... Was that you Mister Letterman ?... Am not sure... Who
saw God last night in New - York ?... Giant face... Almost speed
of light... Holy - poor of me vision style... ^^



16h25





18
I hope that you my fellow Americans plan to be soon tired to play the guys surprised
because God has needs too... You know... A pair of shoes with no holes... A meal...
Something o drink... A place... I demand nothing free...
Just the posibility to make my own money...
I lead such a battle against ignorance...





16h39





19







16h47





20
Go go go... ^^






16h57





21
Well... I've download the 4 aviable episodes of the fourth season... By tomorrow night i should have catch up with Mad men... I guess that the blog gonna then look like if i written all the episodes a million years ago... ^^... May the writers take that as a compliment !...






17h00





22
They did the hardest part...






17h04
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.