August 17, 2010

Daily News 471

1

Which serious Man would like to wake up in the morning whit me by his side ?...
Frankly... ^^

 

 

fag marriages

 

 

13h58

 

 

 

 

 

2

They are not even gay... Well... Only if they are screwing someone...

If they are not... They whine... No ?... Have ever pass time with a homo ?...

 

Gayness  Define Gayness at Dictionary.com - Mozilla Firefox

 

Let's steal them back the Word... ^^

 

Cake job... Let's don't use again the word gay when talking about them...

But always homo/homosexual... Or faggot... Depending on the context...

And next time you hear one of them saying he's gay... Just watch him

in the eyes... :)

 

 

14h00

 

 

 

 

 

3

Looks like that am not the only having gay ideas...

 

 

 

 

 

 

14h11

 

 

 

 

 

4

The link...

 

 

buffet-warren

 

 

 

14h16

 

 

 

 

 

5

Last night i dreamt of Pamela Anderson too... She was asking to some french guys :

"Do you know where my boyfriend is ?"... And they answered no... Then she was

sleeping alone in her bed... On the left side if you face the bed... And on the

right side of the bed... But under it... There was the grey underpants i was

sleeping with last night... A red tee - shirt... And a box...

 

 

 

14h20

 

 

 

 

 

6

 

 

 

daily_picdump_475_640_90

 

 

 

14h39

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

daily_picdump_475_640_106

 

 

 

14h41

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

 

daily_picdump_475_640_107

 

 

 

14h42

 

 

 

 

 

9

Let's clarify again my position about my reward : Polygamy...

 

Since technically... Nuns are my wives... We can say that i have already a lot of wives...

In many cases they are Women who have don't find : "another me"... And who still wanted

to stay clean... So... They really are my wives... We are married in the Spirit...

"In my head" like said mister old spice guy... And it's what it is...

 

But am on earth again... And it's 2010... And if you pay attention while reading the Gospels...

2000 years ago.. I was modern too... So... I have a job... Writer... And when i was young i

have even been a stevedore... I've sweat for my pay check... And i always earned it...

 

So... I don't say... "My" harem... Because it is not... It's our "Harem"... The Women who

gonna join it... They gonna decide to do it by themselves... And they'll never feel like if they

were just sex toys for some capricious rich guy... So there'll be no hate... No jealousy between

they... There'll be Unity... And each one of them will feel special to me... Because each one

of them will be a facet of The Woman... Seen as a diamond with many facets... That's why

when I'll be with one of them... She'll don't see me thinking about another woman... Since I'll

be spending time with The Woman... So if you see a Woman with me... Remember that she

said : "I marry you"...

 

 

That's all...

 

 

 

15h34

 

 

 

 

 

10

^^...

 

 

634172967261697575-Woman

 

 

 

15h49

 

 

 

 

 

11

What a phone call...

 

 

christina_hendricks_20080722

 

 

 

15h50

 

 

 

 

 

12

 

 

ASKOKI_red_rose

 

 

 

15h54

 

 

 

 

 

13

The link...

 

 

Karzhai

 

 

 

16h02

 

 

 

 

 

14

The link...

 

 

Dmitry - China

 

 

16h07

 

 

 

 

 

15

Here we are... Ponch & Jon messing around... Again...

 

 

  

 

 So gay... ^^

 

 

16h13

 

 

 

 

 

16

Did i talked to you about my 2 other Spirits ?...

Ah yes... They did... :)

 

Dn 469 - 9,10... Dn 470 - 7,8,10...

 

 

16h30

 

 

 

 

 

17

A poet can survive everything but a misprint.

Oscar Wilde

 

 

 

16h50

 

 

 

 

 

18

If your goodbye is a compliment...

Do that one night stand was a sin ?...

 

 

 

 

 

16h59

 

 

 

 

 

19

 

 

Angela

 

"Personal: I fattened of #holiday three kilos. Since most #diets are up to me!"

 

 

17h16

 

 

 

 

 

20

Ach...

 

 

 

 

17h21

 

 

 

 

 

21

 

 

 

_Funny_Pictures_MOments__71_8

 

Nein... I downloaded this one... Days ago...

 

 

17h22

 

 

 

 

 

22

 

Sweetie angela me - 2

 

 

 

 

 

17h24

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.