August 10, 2010

Daily News 454

1

Woooohoooo !... :D

 

Mister Gibson

 

 

08h06

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

Gibson's dad blasts Catholic Church - Yahoo!7 - Mozilla Firefox

 

 

08h10

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

mother-teresa1

 

 

08h49

 

 

 

 

 

4

The link...

 

 

talibans

 

Trust me Sons... If you have a taliban in sight... Don't shoot the tree behind...

It's better like that... Even for him...

 

 

 

08h55

 

 

 

 

 

5

The link...

 

 

mexican pricks 

 

 

08h57

 

 

 

 

 

6

 

 

 

Twitlonger @KremlinRussia_E - You got that Dmitry... Moscow is not suffocating because of you or Vladimir... Bu - Mozilla Firefox 

 

 

09h14

 

 

 

 

 

7

Priceless...

 

 

gallery_main-teen-choice-2010-004 

 

 

09h19

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

masturbation-kit-500 

 

 

09h20

 

 

 

 

 

9

^^...

 

 

MEGAVIDEO - say my name

 

Yes... Sorry... But when i saw that Toyota photo... I really though that you was a decent friend of

her... The wedding pics surprised me... I really just don't spy people you know... But i was really

chatting with her since a few month...

 

So don't worry about me... In my opinion... You gonna disgust your own son much more than me...

 

 

 

09h30

 

 

 

 

 

10

Thank you Sweetie...

 

pamela - sweetie

38944_426975757071_64704837071_4683534_7512253_n 

 

 

09h41

 

 

 

 

 

11

 

 

am so lucky

Pamela - proverbs

 

 

09h43

 

 

 

 

 

12

Eh !...

 

 

What does the name PAMELA mean - Mozilla Firefox

 

 

09h56

 

 

 

 

 

13

The link...

 

 

new techinque

 

 

 

10h08

 

 

 

 

 

14

 

 

good night Honey

 

good night honey wallpaper

 

 

10h09

 

 

 

 

 

15

The link...

 

 

jamie

 

Are you guys becoming french ?... Mmm... Nah... No way... Impossible...

There must be someone else slowly becoming American... But who ?... ^^

 

 

 

11h47

 

 

 

 

 

16

Nah nah nah... Don't count on me to share my gazpacho recipe...

 

 

jesus-cajun-chef-tattoo 

 

 

11h53

 

 

 

 

 

17

The link...

 

 

big picture

 

 

BlackAndWhitePortraitsPhotography21

 

 

11h59

 

 

 

 

 

18

Interesting... I've just find out that the 2 google guys wants me to understand that they control me...

And not the reverse... They want me to understand how Almighty they are... While me... I maybe

not even know how to use a fork...

 

Uh - oh !... I should even beware... They could talk...

 

M'kay...

 

 

 

16h10

 

 

 

 

 

19

Hello Keira...

 

 

hello august 11

 

 

03h04

 

 

 

 

 

20

 

 

 

 

03h23

 

 

 

 

 

21

The link...

 

 

washingtonpost.com - senator

 

03h29

 

 

 

 

 

22

Lol... So sad your dyeing christopher... Just now that you have the perfect pope face...

I mean... Look at you... You could totally replace him tomorrow... You seem dead

vexed enough to me... Perfect for the job !... Overcoat the hair-do !...^^

 

 

Christopher Hitchens 'I'm Dying' (VIDEO) - Mozilla Firefox_2

 

Hu-hu-hu... Run in fear world !... Nobody has the right to tell hitchens what he has to do...

Huh !... Or fear his wrath poor mortals...

 

Hey dude... Just an arrogant who'd love to said : "I am God" ?...

But who just can't... :D...

 

( The link to the funny video :)

 

 

04h24

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.