August 9, 2010

Daily News 452

1

I know how hard i embarrass you Kylie... But look... Hey... I don't even follow you anymore on tweeter...

So... Keep on spending quality time with your dear mario... Keep on making millions singing how much

he is the guy you truly love... And stay with them... You know them too... Homos never lie...

They are just so true... Who don't know that ?... They don't even want to fuck you !...

 

Just don't worry for me... I've live 38 years without you... And am gonna even

be back on having a bank account... Trust me... I will survive...

 

I am just sorry to have embarrass you... That was really not my intention...

 

 

Amicably.

 

David Santamaria

 

 

 

06h42

 

 

 

 

 

2

Mmmmm... Nah... Kidding...

 

 

kylie-minogue-ass-8

 

 

06h54

 

 

 

 

 

3

Totally...

 

 

633843710693861440-KylieMinogue 

 

I love those posters i never did... ^^

 

 

 

06h56

 

 

 

 

 

4

Ach... That's the picture too much...

 

 

Breaking News - the prick in chief

 

 

08h16

 

 

 

 

 

5

 

 

 

Picture 876

 

 

08h54

 

 

 

 

 

6

There is maybe in Venezuela... Just one person who believes in me... And...

Me God... I never disappoint...

 

 

 

 

That picture after that speech... That can't be an unintentional mistake...

 

 

 

08h59

 

 

 

 

 

7

The link...

 

 

naive

 

 

 

09h12

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

 

diswhat

 

N0o ?... 

 

 

 

09h22

 

 

 

 

 

9

 

 

Hey... Girlie... 

 

 

 

10h41

 

 

 

 

 

10

 

Hey... Sexy...

 

 

 

 

10h47

 

 

 

 

 

11

 

Hey... Beautiful...

 

 

 

 

10h52

 

 

 

 

 

12

 

Hey.. Cruel...

Picture 878

 

 

11h00

 

 

 

 

 

13

The Blog of God would like to thx the Lion Hearts from the underground for not singing

that am just another fag... That makes my journey much more beautiful...

 

 

The Black Crowes (theblackcrowes) on Twitter - Mozilla Firefox 

 

 

11h26

 

 

 

 

 

14

 

Hey... Brothers...

 

 

 

 

11h34

 

 

 

 

 

15

Still with your looser ?...

 

 

Picture 880

 

 

12h14

 

 

 

 

 

17

Rho... So mean... Look how much you make panic the smart guys...

They can't even count on their Goddesses... So lame...

 

 

Hey... Don't panic...

 

 

12h19

 

 

 

 

 

18

Frankly... Who cares ?...

 

 

Mary

 

 

12h25

 

 

 

 

 

19

Stevie... How much fingers ?...

 

 

 

 

12h45

 

 

 

 

 

20

More than friends...

 

 

 

 

12h54

 

 

 

 

 

 

21

 

if only

 

 

 

 

13h09

 

 

 

 

 

22

I don't know my telephone number... But you kiss good...

And I'd like to see you tomorrow...

 

monica_bellucci_8

 

14h41

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.